AGREEMENT FORM FOR A SECOND SHOOTER
This agreement is between FRAME THE MOMENT and _________ an independent person whose full name, address, and phone number appear at the bottom of this form.
1. EVENT: Contractor agrees to work for Photographer as a second shooter, providing photography-related services on September 18th, 2021 in Seneca, SC located on Charlie B Farm RD.
2. INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR: The Contractor and FRAME THE MOMENT specifically agree that the Contractor is performing the services as an independent contractor and is not an employee of FRAME THE MOMENT. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as creating an employer-employee relationship
3. COMPENSATION: Payment will be $250 for 5-6 shooting hours. The contractor is going to be paid at the end of the wedding day UPON SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER OF ALL PHOTOS/CARDS TO FRAME THE MOMENT.
4. DELIVERY OF IMAGES: The contractor agrees to transfer all photos he/she took at the listed event immediately upon completion of the event. FRAME THE MOMENT will supply memory cards to Contractor for use at the event, and Contractor agrees to return all memory cards used and unused-- to Photographer immediately upon completion of the event. As already stated in Paragraph 4, the Contractor shall be paid for his/her services only upon successful transfer of all photos and/or memory cards to the Photographer.
5. COPYRIGHT & REPRODUCTION RIGHTS: The Contractor's assignment works for hire. As such, the copyrights of the images produced by him/her belong to FRAME THE MOMENT. The contractor agrees not to sell any image taken during the contracted event to any person, company, group, advertising agency, or otherwise, without Photographer's express written permission. FRAME THE MOMENT grants Contractor permission to use the images taken during the contracted event for Contractor's professional use in the following manner: Print portfolio immediately, website (including but not limited to a blog, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) after six (6) weeks from date of the event. Web use shall include an accompanying "Photographed for FRAME THE MOMENT" credit line. Any use that exceeds this limited scope is strictly prohibited.
6. EXCLUSIVITY: Contractor understands that he/she represents FRAME THE MOMENT and not any other business while completing assignments for FRAME THE MOMENT
7. CONFIDENTIALITY: Contractor understands that all materials, price lists, contracts, financial documents, agreements, and other information or documents that are given to him/her in the scope of his/her assignments, are the exclusive property of FRAME THE MOMENT, and are privileged, confidential information. The contractor agrees not to reveal this information to anyone, nor to use this information to the detriment of FRAME THE MOMENT in any way.
8. LIABILITY: Contractor warrants that he/she is liable for any loss or any other financial liability suffered by FRAME THE MOMENT due to a failure to perform, other than a documented medical emergency or "Act of Nature." FRAME THE MOMENT is not liable for any loss or damage to the Contractor’s equipment under this contract.
9. EQUIPMENT: The contractor is responsible for providing all of his/her own equipment with which to complete the assignment. It is required that weddings be photographed in RAW format. Additionally, the Contractor may not delete images from their media cards during the duration of the event until the cards have been downloaded and backed up by FRAME THE MOMENT, to avoid potential corruption of the files. All original digital files will be copied and downloaded by FRAME THE MOMENT upon completion of the contracted job.
10. WEDDING DAY CONDUCT: The contractor will dress inappropriate, muted/neutral colors and will appear neat and clean. The contractor will arrive on time and not be late unless it is an act of God. The Contractor will call FRAME THE MOMENT in the event of a delay.
11: CONTRACTOR EXPECTATIONS: For each event, the Contractor will:
Arrive no later than fifteen (15) minutes prior to the contracted start time stated by FRAME THE MOMENT.
Provide his/her/its own equipment and supplies, including media cards
Capture images for the scheduled duration of the event as specified by the FRAME THE MOMENT
Deliver the event images (RAW) to FRAME THE MOMENT following the end of the event by giving the memory cards back to FRAME THE MOMENT.
Capture high-quality images in a professional manner in keeping with industry standards.
Should the Contractor perform the photography services on the day of the event but fail to deliver the images to FRAME THE MOMENT for any reason (including, but not limited to, the loss of digital files or other media or the failure of Contractor's equipment) or should the images be of poor quality not within professional standards, such failure to deliver the images or perform the services in a professional manner shall constitute a material breach of the terms of this agreement, subjecting Contractor to monetary damages as a result of the breach, including but not limited to, full or partial waiver of Contractor's fee for that event, in addition to reimbursement to FRAME THE MOMENT of any sums that FRAME THE MOMENT must refund to the client(s) as a result of Contractor's acts or omissions and/or the costs incurred by FRAME THE MOMENT to remedy the situation (such as additional editing/color correction or restoration of damaged or deleted files by a third party company).
PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW.
Completion and submission of the following form denote acceptance of all the terms listed above, and formal acceptance of this assignment as an Independent Contractor. By writing my name in the section below, I am digitally signing this form and agreeing to all the terms.